Estate and Succession Planning, Wills & Probate
We are compassionate in helping business owners, professionals and private clients (together with their accountants and/or financial advisors) establish and implement strategies to protect their wealth. After an assessment of personal and family circumstances and assets, it is very important to have an estate plan in place to assist in the transfer of such wealth in line with your wishes.
NextGen Legal’s services include:
Estate and Succession Planning
- Preparation of standard Wills where no trusts are required
- Preparation of wills establishing testamentary trusts, life interests, protective trusts and/or special disability trusts for vulnerable beneficiaries
- Succession of control of existing trusts
- Superannuation binding death benefit nominations advice
- Ownership of life insurance advice
- Powers of attorney (financial and personal matters and medical treatment)
- Asset protection advice relating to a relationship breakdown or potential bankruptcy
- Tax and stamp duty advice
- Restructuring or establishing business and investment entities
- Business Succession Planning – Shareholder Agreements
We have a compassionate and experienced legal and para legal team who understand the legal requirements surrounding deceased estates and are able to provide guidance through the probate process from beginning to end.
The services we provide include:
- Application for grants of probate (where the deceased has left a valid Will)
- Application for letters of administration (where the deceased has died without leaving a will, or where a will is deemed invalid)
- Provision of advice to executors and/or administrators of estates
- Assistance in administering estates
- Will and estate disputes
Contact us to make an appointment with an experienced NextGen Legal Surrey Hills, wills and estate planning lawyer.